Wednesday 10 July 2013

Work It Girl! ... :P

So, there are a few things that have motivated me to get back to my pre-preggo weight and health... 
1. Breastfeeding has stopped shedding the pounds... I think the majority of what got me from my preggo weight of 175 to my postpartum weight of 145 so quickly was the sheer amount of blood I lost lol, plus a little extra calorie burnin' from BFing. I am now back where I started, around 170... :P
2. "No, I'm not pregnant"... yup, this woman was pretty convinced I was having another baby, whilst my 5 month old is chillin' next to me. I mean I know it's possible, but it's not exactly the next thing on my to do list. 
3. I just want to be lighter again. I want more energy, I want to be stronger and more vibrant, and I want to feel good. 

So, I'm gonna try my best to dedicate myself to doing Zumba every Wednesday, hot yoga every Friday, and maybe something on Sunday when daddy has a day off ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment