Wednesday 10 July 2013

Ouch >_<"

WHY does it feel like I'm all the sudden starting all over again with breastfeeding!? Seriously, I thought it was gonna be smooth sailing from here on out, but man was I wrong. Every time Clay latches on now and for the first little while during feedings my tits feel as raw as they were postpartum! :( I think perhaps aunt flow is about to stop by for a nice cheerful visit ^^.. >:| If that's why I'm in so much pain, I sure as hell hope this doesn't happen every month!

If it's not my period, maybe it's thrush... I guess I could go to the Doctor's office... Then again it's not like the last 3 times I've gone have been of any use whatsoever. If it continues to get worse over the next couple days I'll go in for sure, I don't want anything getting in the way of our nursing relationship.


LATER THAT DAY...


>:( Now I don't think it's aunt flow or thrush! I just finished feeding Clay and now there's a small blood blister on my nipple!! What the heck is going on here? I've tried making sure his latch is spot on, it is! :( *sigh*... I'll keep you posted on what's going on :P... and if anyone has any suggestions, help please ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment