Thursday 11 April 2013

Hoping to go to a Yoga Class Soon!

I love yoga... I did it off and on throughout my pregnancy, but kinda ditched it for the most part. After having Clay and going through a brief recovery period, I was/am still pretty much attached to him, but I'm learning how to store my milk, and experimenting with it a little (tonight I'm gonna see if he'll drink the milk that's been frozen as I've heard some babies are picky with frozen milk)... My mom is coming out soon, and she's planning on attending a hot yoga class. If all goes well I plan on going too! It's kind of a daunting prospect... Leaving Clay for like two hours!? Not being able to see or hear him... :S I worry that Eric may not be able to soothe him if he gets really upset, which is why we plan on experimenting with Only Eric taking care of him and me doing my own thing, at home so if things get desperate I can put him to the breast. I think it'll be fine honestly, but part of me gets anxious at the thought of leaving my baby!

Doing some hot yoga will be SO worth it! I really need some time to do a full yoga practice and really detoxify (I gotta be careful to drink enough water though! I already have some trouble with that, and hot yoga is like doing yoga in a sauna! (LOTS of sweating!)). I try to do some stretches every day, but it's not the same at all. I am so looking forward to this! ^^


I just went out of the house for less then 10 minutes to swing at the playground next to the house... it felt... Weird. lol! Quiet... By myself...? Hahaha :P Recently I have been letting Eric take care of Clay more. I'm getting better at asking for help I suppose (and perhaps I'm getting better at backing off and not hovering as much lol) :) It's a really nice feeling to see them bonding together <3 I love the big smiles our boy is getting so experienced with :D He loves his daddy, it's so easy to tell.


Well, I will let you know how the yoga outing goes (around the 18th of April)... I'm probably over thinking it ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment